Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#2,981 ·
hey everyone, i saw a stone white srt today(lowered, black stockers, BFMIC w/cross removed) and was wondering who it was?? im an orlando native but am in the air force stationed up in the panhandle(ft. walton beach area). it was by lee middle school earlier this afternoon, he pulled into cvs pharmacy on corner of edgewater. i wanted to follow him in a talk but was unable to. also im only in town till next sunday...what u guys do for meets and such?? o yeah mines also a stone white srt that's basically stock, ttyl

#2,982 ·
hmm idk who that was but we got a meet in sanford 2morrow if he wanna come get off at exit 101c off I-4 take a right first light take a right town center blvd then 2nd light take a right follow it around till u can only go left or right take a left and steak and shake is right there we start gettin there round 9pm

#2,983 ·
which way on I-4?? its been about three years since ive been on that highway. i would love to join you guys but ill have to see whats going on later tonight.

#2,987 ·
well srry i missed the meet on monday(circumstances beyond my control). would stil love to meet some of u guys...if anything's goingon between now and sunday pls let me know.

#2,989 ·
yeah ive seen that thread on here before..will kep it mind and who knows maybe it will work out this time.

#2,992 · (Edited)
my tob fork officially took a shit on me today. Tries to block me out of EVERY gear, gonna have drive the fast car till I get that fixed.

#2,994 ·
The Florirun convoy from Brandon will be arriving at:
Cricketers Arms Pub
5250 International Drive
(At Festival Bay Mall @ International Drive)
Orlando, Florida, USA
(407) 354-0686

this Saturday afternoon with a large group of tuner cars waiting there. Any of you guys want to hang out and have lunch with us?

Juan, if you decide to go, I can call you as we get close by. Not sure exactly what time we'll arrive. I'm guessing somewhere between 11 and 12.

For more info go to:
Florirun Tampa to Orlando - Tampa Racing

Hope some of you guys can come out.

#2,999 ·
Were gonna have to get there a little earlier so the tokyo drifters dont take over the corner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.