Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#9 ·
Say hi to my wheels I guess it's probably going to be out there. Can't wait to go pick that thing up!

#11 ·
E-BluePwnage said:
psh, you needa give me a ride in that thing when it's done, i never got to ride in bilal's car lol. Ima go talk to frank about my front mount this week, maybe i'll show up with it, prob ganna be another week or 2 though.
Have them take you out, just don't get any stains on my seats when you nut because that thing pulls like crazy. :lol: Hope to get mine on the 16th. Can't wait to catch some unexpecting people on the ride home. Hard telling about the front mount, they're kinda hard to get a hold of. Take it easy, Doug

#15 ·
I might head out there tomorrow. I'll be the '04 black SRT, black tint, and black stock rims riding on a donut. I blew my tire on I-4 and the G-force tires are on a national backorder, so I'm SOL for now.

It'd be cool if we could all park next to each other.

#22 ·
i'll be out there tomorow (3/9/05) after the track, so are we parking by the bank? i guess i'll see u guys out there, look for the red srt with gunmetal rims no wing lowered with eye lids and tints. skinny black guy :hi:

kmoy

#24 ·
go out tonight if there's no rain, we're trying to get a lot out there. Corner of alafaya and universaty across from ucf in the (i think it's a uc7) parking lot, there's a mc donalds right there. we'll be parking right next to the bank in the smaller parking lot, i should be out there between 9:30 and 10:30 tonight. see as much as posible, I'm e-blue, gun metal stockers, bumper mod, 1 sided exhaust, no wing, and a pink hood scoop detail.

#25 ·
I got a used stage 1 and would like to get it flashed. My dealer says I have to drop off my car and they will for about $70. Thats a bit higher than I was expecting. So if someone has a hookup or something lt me know please. I could just pay them some $$ under the table...LOL

#26 ·
Send it to Stephanie at flight systsems. $25 plus shipping and you won't even have to take it in to the dealership. Just pm "Stephanie" on the forum here! Otherwise there is a thread in the Performance Dodge section that is stickied. Her email is there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.