Dodge SRT Forum banner

San Diego!

12K views 206 replies 23 participants last post by  mole' 
#1 ·
I know this is probably a far fetched question.. and maybe even slightly sketchy... but ive got a shitty situation.

Pretty much a non-refundable and non-transferrable ticket.
I bought it a bit ago because I was intending on heading out to SD to see someone I hadnt seen in a while (yes a guy). Long story short... guy is crazy... left me for some chick that is a beyoch... and now im stuck with three days off of work and a ticket to SD friday morning to sunday evening.

No place to stay and no transportation. Didnt budget for it and too young to rent a car (least places around here say you gotta be either 23 or 25 depending on the rental place).

Soooooo I know its a long shot... but is anyone out there willing to house and show around a fellow lil srt owner for a weekend? I promise I wont pee on the carpet or eat your food! :jester:

#72 ·
#83 ·
BTW

what does home girl look like. i did not see a pic of here or of her SRT

#84 ·
here ill bring the "pics of driver with car" thread here...
over the past few months.

its obvious which one is me... lol

Stig.

#85 ·
Lucky man Nutz

nice pics. whats all done to the car?

#86 ·
the photog in me had to

used to match the car...

oh and one with the RX7

and at the end of all this... guess what.

my hair looks nothing like ANY of these pics HAHA
which makes me wonder if he will be able to spot me tomorro at the airport.

#88 ·
WOW!

snow!

:paranoid:

#91 ·
Ever since I checked out that Caliber SRT at the dealer I have wanted one. I need to follow in Snoops foot steps one of these days.

#92 ·
they have been catching on with the neon community. too bad its too late! lol
first year I had the car was social suicide trying to hang with Neons. Second year.. not as bad. This year.. half of them want one.

some dealers know this.. ive seen 2008s go for 20k+

#101 ·
"no its not"

#113 ·
ooooooook im getting off my computer or ill never finish getting shit together lol I still gotta wake my dad up to take me to the airport... I MIGHT even let him drive the SRT lol just so I can get my last boost fix for the weekend

#118 ·
pffft just checked those bitches over there don't even list my name in the fastes times list. Where is the fuckin respect from these children these days!

So yeah just realized it's a 3 day weekend. time to peace outa work. Call me some time nutz, we never cyber anymore...

#123 ·
i dont gotta place to stay but if you need a boost fix and wanna share some srt knowledge i aint got shit to do this wekend except replace my windshield and maybe do a clay bar and re wax.....

#127 ·
WOW i saw the pics Nutz sent me.

NSFW!!!!

#129 ·
..in for said pics. :paranoid: Rule 34 applys.

Bowling huh? That would be fun, except you guys are 11'dy billion miles from anywhere. :jester:

#131 ·
hell heay there is boost down here not real common but it still lives this close to the border, going on a cruise on monday up in the local mtns if you need a fixin anyways if you bored and want to kick it out in town just p.m. me cuz i aint got shit to do this weekend except show up to work at like 8 everyday... but its only a lil bit

#134 ·
anyone who wants pics, text me for them

#137 ·
told ya.

MOLE FTW!!!!!

#140 ·
I texted, but had an hour long convo with a girl that has your old number.. yes, I talked to her for an hour :jester: I think I need your new number Mole. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.