S Riverside/SD County Friday Night Meet - Page 4 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > Regional Forums > US Regional Forums > California Forums

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #46 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Untrustworthy Seller

Member Number: 17477
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by SIX-SIX-SIX'ONE'NINE View Post
Damn. I dont know who you guys are talking about, but Thats some stock turbo numbers. Whats up with that lol

Because it is s stock turbo
380hp+ and 444tq+
11.7@122
1.71 60ft
PM/email me for all your 16g/18g/20g BWS setup and DCR needs...... Darrell Cox Racing on facebook, 1-517-369-9636 10am-5pm est webstore... DCRSRT.com. email me at s3rmole@gmail.com .
mole' is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #47 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 86743

Then that explains it

[IMG][/IMG]
SIX-SIX-SIX'ONE'NINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #48 (permalink)
FS PIC NAZI

Member Number: 42341
Lifetime Premium Member

Yeah stock turbo is stupid slow...I haven't even really gotten on it yet, I will probably do a couple logs next week and send then to my tuner to check out

SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.C
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #49 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 89433

Just a heads up, the guy I met with a silver SRT-4 wants to bring his friend who has an SRT-8 charger. Is that cool?

AG Free
Xx05RedSRT4xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:08 AM   #50 (permalink)
FS PIC NAZI

Lifetime Premium Member

Yeah, absolutely.

SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.C
Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #51 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 5369

Quote: Originally Posted by mole' View Post
It's a smog machine. Reads high

I'll work on setting up another dyno day if ya want

He impressed me by actually knowing quite a bit about tuning fundamentals unlike a lot of other so-called "tuners" that tweak numbers and tables in tuning software (or even worse, just in a handheld flash tool) without knowing exactly what every parameter does and the interrelationships between parameters. I haven't seen any SRT-4s he's tuned, data logged said cars, etc., but I'd be a lot less wary giving him a try than some other shops if I wasn't tuning for myself.

As to their dyno it has a load cell and would actually be good for tuning and not just producing numbers. If you want a dyno to tune your car on or measure changes in the power before and after modifications it should be a great choice. If all you want is some dyno queen numbers to compare to others on the internet a regular inertia DynoJet would likely fulfill your needs better.

/tangent
blackbird_R/T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #52 (permalink)
JEP
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 79085

Quote: Originally Posted by blackbird_R/T View Post
He impressed me by actually knowing quite a bit about tuning fundamentals unlike a lot of other so-called "tuners" that tweak numbers and tables in tuning software (or even worse, just in a handheld flash tool) without knowing exactly what every parameter does and the interrelationships between parameters. I haven't seen any SRT-4s he's tuned, data logged said cars, etc., but I'd be a lot less wary giving him a try than some other shops if I wasn't tuning for myself.

As to their dyno it has a load cell and would actually be good for tuning and not just producing numbers. If you want a dyno to tune your car on or measure changes in the power before and after modifications it should be a great choice. If all you want is some dyno queen numbers to compare to others on the internet a regular inertia DynoJet would likely fulfill your needs better.

/tangent

Thanks man..

Mole,

I gladly invite you to my shop with a car that you have had tuned on another dyno to run it on my dyno - for free.. I'd like to show you my operation, what we do and clear the air, so to speak.. I could get into high numbers this and that, dyno this and that but I would like to compare numbers..

I have had numerous SRT4's on my dyno over the years from other shops and I'm ussually within 10hp of a DJ - I actually have a DJ conversion in my software that I run most of the time(most guys want numbers, most don't realize that its a tuning tool, a fancy torque wrench if you will) - The actual correction factor from my dyno company is pretty low compared to Mustand, Dyno Jet, Superflow..

For some odd reason, I feel you have a grudge against me and I have never met you before in my life..
JEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #53 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Untrustworthy Seller

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by JEP View Post
Thanks man..

Mole,

I gladly invite you to my shop with a car that you have had tuned on another dyno to run it on my dyno - for free.. I'd like to show you my operation, what we do and clear the air, so to speak.. I could get into high numbers this and that, dyno this and that but I would like to compare numbers..

I have had numerous SRT4's on my dyno over the years from other shops and I'm ussually within 10hp of a DJ - I actually have a DJ conversion in my software that I run most of the time(most guys want numbers, most don't realize that its a tuning tool, a fancy torque wrench if you will) - The actual correction factor from my dyno company is pretty low compared to Mustand, Dyno Jet, Superflow..

For some odd reason, I feel you have a grudge against me and I have never met you before in my life..

Im not saying anything bad about it. Adam @ ST and Reggie at dyno tuning both told me your dyno reads s lil high but your a cool guy. I have known Adam since his old/old shop. Too far for me but thanks
380hp+ and 444tq+
11.7@122
1.71 60ft
PM/email me for all your 16g/18g/20g BWS setup and DCR needs...... Darrell Cox Racing on facebook, 1-517-369-9636 10am-5pm est webstore... DCRSRT.com. email me at s3rmole@gmail.com .

Last edited by mole'; 10-05-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #54 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Untrustworthy Seller

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by blackbird_R/T View Post

/tangent

380hp+ and 444tq+
11.7@122
1.71 60ft
Old 10-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #55 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 77825

Im not saying anything bad about it. Adam @ ST and Reggie at dyno tuning both told me your dyno reads s lil high but your a cool guy. I have known Adam since his old/old shop. Too far for me but thanks

Spankin time motor sports is a joke, overpriced and have screwed over numberous members here. I'd rather take a street tune than get raped by Adam. Sorry pal, when it comes to tuning JEP has my money, time, and support anyday.

Blackbird, I am one of the tuned JEP cars. ^_^
05 wrx sti
karnag30kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #56 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 82187

Quote: Originally Posted by karnag30kc View Post
Spankin time motor sports is a joke, overpriced and have screwed over numberous members here. I'd rather take a street tune than get raped by Adam. Sorry pal, when it comes to tuning JEP has my money, time, and support anyday.

Agreed.
ST is a scam and are in business to get over on people. Must be why Adam and Mole are such good friends.

Sent from your moms iPhone
JoeDoogN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #57 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Untrustworthy Seller

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by karnag30kc View Post

Who did Adam screw over? Please don't say monster.

What were your #s

Dsp CMR ?

Quote: Originally Posted by JoeDoogN View Post
Agreed.
ST is a scam and are in business to get over on people. Must be why Adam and Mole are such good friends.

Sent from your moms iPhone

Lmao. Too funny. Adam can charge so much cause he is good. Try to get dyno time there and your gonna have to wait 2-3 months. I guess there was a reason he had to move to a bigger 10 bay shop.
380hp+ and 444tq+
11.7@122
1.71 60ft
Old 10-05-2012, 11:43 AM   #58 (permalink)
JEP
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 79085

I have had cars from Adams shop here and I'm usually right on, like I said, 5-10 hp either way with my DJ correction factor (but obviously I'm at a different elevation/temp/air)

I'd like to get a car from you since you are a very recognized member on here and run your car and compare numbers with my DJ correction factor and with my normal correction factor..

If you change your mind, look me up man.
JEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #59 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 77825

Quote: Originally Posted by JEP View Post
I have had cars from Adams shop here and I'm usually right on, like I said, 5-10 hp either way with my DJ correction factor (but obviously I'm at a different elevation/temp/air)

I'd like to get a car from you since you are a very recognized member on here and run your car and compare numbers with my DJ correction factor and with my normal correction factor..

If you change your mind, look me up man.

Josh you're being too cordial with a clown. I've been to numerous meets and conversations where people have had nothing be tough talk and sincere threats towards mole and ST. Either way I'm done talking about a negative, non supportive "member". Honestly It seems you're only here to support your own pocket or make a name for yourself. Get off the topic of dissing JEP, monster and go to Off topic. This post was meant for people who are actually trying to be productive in SoCal. Mole, you are dismissed.
05 wrx sti
karnag30kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #60 (permalink)
FS PIC NAZI

Lifetime Premium Member

You can use my car for a comparison. It doesn't have anything major done (stock turbo +bolt ons), but it does have custom Diablosport tunes for 91 and e85, and I have no plans to do any performance changes within the next few months.

Besides, I just moved here and have no affiliation with any person/shop on the west coast, so I would be a completely unbiased party.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement