OFFICIAL SoCal SPOTTED THREAD! - Page 5 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > Regional Forums > US Regional Forums > California Forums

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2006, 12:48 PM   #61 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 23704

Spotted a black with stock rims on the side of PCH near Sycamore CYN, had a sun visor in the windshield, looks like he was ready for a long day at the beach.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2006, 02:51 PM   #62 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 24142

Last night, I saw a yellow SRT-4 with a huge "SRT-4" sticker going across the entire side parking in the back parking lot in Arroyo Vista, a housing community of UC Irvine. Was this anyone? I was in the graphite gray Evo IX with the hazard lights on parked next to house 1084.
DeeezNuuuts83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:34 PM   #63 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 27721

I just Saw a Red SRT-4 on La Mirada on Imp. HW.......I chased you!!! Most likely your stage 2 or three.....looked like mod Exhaust.....not stock....not too sure. You In here?? Anyways.....see you around!!! And just wait till I get Stage?.........I already have the badge!!! :P Muahahaha!!!
"but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" 1 Peter 3:15

"Believers To Think And Thinkers To Believe"
"Truth Will Set You Free"
<><

Mods: Needswing Cutout v.5, Rice Plate,TEIN s tech, Viper 791XV/ Remote Start/Turbo Timer Alarm......
dkjdsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:36 PM   #64 (permalink)

Member Number: 44763

Quote: Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83
Last night, I saw a yellow SRT-4 with a huge "SRT-4" sticker going across the entire side parking in the back parking lot in Arroyo Vista, a housing community of UC Irvine. Was this anyone? I was in the graphite gray Evo IX with the hazard lights on parked next to house 1084.

I see the same yellow one with huge graphic all the time by my work in Irvine, they must not know of this site
HairDryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:42 PM   #65 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by HairDryer

I see the same yellow one with huge graphic all the time by my work in Irvine, they must not know of this site

Is it the one with the big a$$ SRT on the side?? If so I've seen it too!
"but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" 1 Peter 3:15

<><

Mods: Needswing Cutout v.5, Rice Plate,TEIN s tech, Viper 791XV/ Remote Start/Turbo Timer Alarm......
Old 10-09-2006, 04:45 PM   #66 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by dkjdsn

Haha didn't see the whole post!! Ive seen it too.......Its some korean kid......talked with him long time ago when I was checking out cars....in Ktown.

<><

Old 10-09-2006, 05:00 PM   #67 (permalink)

Haha didn't see the whole post!! Ive seen it too.......Its some korean kid......talked with him long time ago when I was checking out cars....in Ktown.

yeah, he eats at the Korean restaurant Pho Bac Ky next door to my work. Ive seen his car a few times
Old 10-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #68 (permalink)

Every 4th of July I cruise to my bro in laws house in Costa Mesa. I've seen a couple SRT-4 on Continental Ave. off of 19th st. and Monrovia. I believe one of them is black.

who are you?
Old 10-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #69 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 14441

White SRT this morning on the 15 south. You zipped passed me just before you got on the car pool lane. I tried catching up to you but I was driving the Pontiac and you zigged and zagged through traffic too fast for me to catch up.
hammer4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #70 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Member Number: 17276
Lifetime Premium Member

black SRT with black rims on the 605 Southjust before the 91 saw u pull up to me but i was lookin more at the Audi A4 on the other side.
SilverSerfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:31 PM   #71 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 42672

i just recently(no more than 2 months) started seeing a black srt-4 on seward by fountain. it's got some sort of black rims, huge intercooler that says AGP in red, cf hood, no wing, exhaust, and it looks lowered. are u in here? i pass by often since i live like 2 blocks away
3.slow turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 06:25 PM   #72 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 30584

Quote: Originally Posted by SilverSerfer
black SRT with black rims on the 605 Southjust before the 91 saw u pull up to me but i was lookin more at the Audi A4 on the other side.

Might be slyslicknwiked hes slow. dont worry
Old 10-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 25233

There is a blue srt4 on north island that i see just about everyday by my work.

opy2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:43 PM   #74 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 23704

Quote: Originally Posted by Black-Beauty4
Quote: Originally Posted by SilverSerfer

Might be slyslicknwiked hes slow. dont worry

dude your slow!

gosh....

anywase, spotted an Eblue today on the 5 south, you were stuck in traffic around 5:15 a bit before city of comerce
Old 10-11-2006, 11:04 PM   #75 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 42121
Default not slyslicknwickd

thats my homie ride and that car has balls ... but he doesnt have black rims.
Advertisement