What's the dumbest thing others have said about your car? - Page 145 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > SRT-4 Discussion

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #2161 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 89850

Quote: Originally Posted by dallas View Post
Find a back road, line em up, spank his ass, and say "damn, if i'm running high 15s, you must be running 19s!" or take him out and run down a stock looking (and sounding!!) vette or mustang or something. You've got the car, you've got the friend, now go out and prove it to him and get him to stfu.

I'd love to but his Honda (which would be sorta quick for a Honda) has been sitting hahaha lolol. I will when we start going to the track lol

TOMTOMR/TSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #2162 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 91051

What's done to the honda? I'm known as the "honda guru" by everyone I used to hang out with. Hell, there's a guy who OWNS a shop pretty much exclusive to honda customizing/performance, and he called me constantly for advice...and I don't even like hondas. lol. But I had some pretty quick hondas, considering I never put money into them and just frankenstein'd motors together. a mostly stock d15b2 (OBD-1/MPFI converted...the hard way) in a 91 CRX that was walking away from b16 VTEC powered civic coupes all night. I used the car mainly for jumping stuff and whatnot, suspension was nearly as high as the coil overs would go because the car didn't weigh enough to hold the shocks down. lmao.
dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #2163 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Oh, and tell him to STFU until he gets his pos JDM mobile up and running, because no matter how "slow" your car is, as it sits..yours is WAY faster than his INVALID timeslip car lmao.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #2164 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 91071

Only reason u beat my car was couse ur car is turbo and mine isnt lol...
RMIKE88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #2165 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

lmao.
"I lowered my vtec engagement, so you'll be f*cked sooner"
Old 01-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #2166 (permalink)
AWH
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 45591

Quote: Originally Posted by RMIKE88 View Post
Only reason u beat my car was couse ur car is turbo and mine isnt lol...

Such a retarded rationale...

That's where you say "no, the reason I beat your car was because mine is FASTER... and the reason my car is faster is because it is turbo'd, has better power/weight ratio, and isn't as much of a slow turd as your car..!"
Old 01-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #2167 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by dallas View Post
What's done to the honda? I'm known as the "honda guru" by everyone I used to hang out with. Hell, there's a guy who OWNS a shop pretty much exclusive to honda customizing/performance, and he called me constantly for advice...and I don't even like hondas. lol. But I had some pretty quick hondas, considering I never put money into them and just frankenstein'd motors together. a mostly stock d15b2 (OBD-1/MPFI converted...the hard way) in a 91 CRX that was walking away from b16 VTEC powered civic coupes all night. I used the car mainly for jumping stuff and whatnot, suspension was nearly as high as the coil overs would go because the car didn't weigh enough to hold the shocks down. lmao.

It's a DA with b18a1 10.5 comp bottom with b18c head and all sorts of random shit and gutted, I'm not gunna be worried about it. I'm just upset at the fact of he said I will not run a low 14 high 13. And I've had 2 crxs one with b16 but it was complete shit body wise. I love a clean Honda but just doesn't happen :/.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:48 AM   #2168 (permalink)
AWH
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 45591

Ehh don't be upset at what someone says about your car if they've never owned, drove, or ran your car at the track. Ask him "how do you know it WON'T run a high 13?"

Better yet bring him and your car to the track and just do it!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #2169 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by AWH View Post
Ehh don't be upset at what someone says about your car if they've never owned, drove, or ran your car at the track. Ask him "how do you know it WON'T run a high 13?"

Better yet bring him and your car to the track and just do it!

I plan on it

Old 01-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #2170 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 88322

Best thing I heard about my car was when me and the gf were in drive through getting frappes at mcdonalds and this employee sweeping the lot starts eye fucking my car. Finally he comes up and asks me why I went to a single exhaust because dodge made them dual exhaust for a reason and I'm losing so much power this way. He was very atament that I'm wrong and I'm ruining the car. Smh
Flash_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #2171 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

N.E.O.N.S. because Not Every Owner Needs Speed....people on youtube hate so much its funny as hell.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #2172 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90880

i gave a buddy of mine a ride..

him "whats that"
me "its the boost gauge"
him "you got turbo"
me "yeah its turbo"
him "wheres the button?"

i was dying on the inside hahaha
Lieske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #2173 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90612

are you serious!!!???? I mean how fast can it be its just a neon...... a grocery getter......
canitoracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #2174 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 62825

Just had a guy told me only reason I won cause I had a turbo v6 I just lol and said no it a turbo 4 cylinder he didn't believe me oh well
khaoSrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #2175 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 56385

Come to think of it I ca recall a couple of stupid things people have said about my car.

The 1st two are gas station related, both for different type of gas. The 1st time I was at this gas station, inquiring about the race gas they were selling (to run HOM on my Stage 3). This (older) employee looks at my car and tell me my neon doesn't have what it takes to run race gas. When I assure him that I do, he laughs it off and asks to see under my hood so he can make sure. To this day, I do not know how simply looking under the hood would tell him if the car is setup for race gas or not.

The second time was years later, when I was filling up with E85. This guy comes from behind and startles me by saying I'm filling up with the wrong gas and that I will blow my car up. I tell him not to worry with a smirk on my face. Then he proceeds to look on my trunk for the flexfuel badge (I wish I would have bought one) and tell my I needed the badge if I wanted to run that gas. I tell him that I modified the car to run this gas and it was not for better mpg, 'if he knew what I meant'. He obviously didn't know what I meant. Not convinced at all, he told me I was going to kill my injectors. Telling him I change my injectors didn't even phase him. He was taken aback when I told him I'd been running it for years though. He ended up telling me good luck when I left. Turns out the guy was just an annoying, Impala driving, taxi driver that was ruffled by the fact that someone else was using his 'personal' gas pump (E85).

The last time was by another SRT-4 owner at the track. He was looking under my hood and asked my what my setup was. I told him I was Stage 3. He looked at me like I had 3 eyes and told me I couldn't be Stage 3, I had the same turbo he did and 'you can't be stage 3 without having porting' (whatever that means). I don't think pointing out that my turbo said 'Mopar' and his not did much to convince him. He was oblivious to the fact that Mopar had been selling 'Stage' kits.
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement