Dodge SRT Forum banner

What Have You Done To Your Srt4 Lately?

2M views 24K replies 1K participants last post by  Greg Friend 
#1 ·
Post up anything you guys have done lately to your car....paint, body, performance anything...lets see it or just hear about it

#2 ·
Hood and bumper painted which dont match so has to get repainted and blended. Also did an S3K set-up w/ external mani. But...... found out during the install my wastegate was leaking so now i've been waiting 2 weeks and counting for my tial 38mm to come in so i can get this bad boy tuned already!:mopar:

#3 ·
replaced another freeze plug.

#11 ·
I have done everything in my sig sense june 1st... haha

#12 ·
yesterday: finished up wiring my SAFC and mounting it under my radio

tomarrow: install agp fuel return line / walboro high flow fuel pump / pump re-wire mod

friday: install aem digitall boost gauge / aem air-fuel wideband gauge

next week: finally ready to install my brand new AGP stage 3 delta 44 turbo kit!!

almost all the supporting mods are in place!

#13 ·
technically cant post since i didnt do anything today - my bad :eveilgrin

#15 ·
Over the weekend, I threw on some sound deadening material (B-Quiet Ultimate) on all the doors, under the rear seat cushion, and the trunk. I'll do the floor area plus add some Luxury Liner Pro to help quiet the vehicle down even more whenever I have the time.

#18 ·
Fucked my exhaust up on a pot hole, got it all welded up with a new flex pipe, busted an o2 sensor off cuz the angle of the downpipe is off slightly, fixed that up, now have a slipping clutch (stocker!). Woooooo