Dodge SRT Forum banner

Strange windshield wiper fluid line problem

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  toasteroven 
#1 ·
I might have to post a pic to explain this eventually but maybe someone will know what i am talking about.

Both of my windshield wiper fluid lines are broken right where they attach at the underneath side of the hood. Those little couplers that the lines hook into are both broken identically. The car was this way when I bought it.

I didn't know where to get this part or how to fix it. I have searched on this site and the internet alot.

Any help is appreciated. :hi:

#4 ·
Mine did the same thing and after a fruitless search thru junkyards (dealer sells only whole line assembly) I found that zip ties were my best friend. If you loop the ties around bracket and thru holes in the hood you will do just fine.

#7 ·
My sprayers broke off inside the tubes, i just used a small screw to pull out the leftover junk and got new sprayers.

#10 ·
Dealer's OK... if you want to pay $$. Hit up the local parts yard. Any 2003-2005 Neon will do; they don't heat cycle as bad as the SRTs and subject the plastic to the wear.

I have a little baggie of them in my glovebox now. I've replaced the passenger side twice this last year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.