Oh man... you should have asked here before you ever added that shit. The radiator is the least of your worries, the tiny orifices all over the motor will get plugged up, and nearly as bad, your heater core will be utterly f'ed, because it has tinier holes than the radiator.
A heater core for the late 80's early 90's chryslers was only 40 bucks, but putting it in SUCKED, and so often when we would buy cars at a police auction some numbnuts would have put that crap in there, thankfully about 75% of the time I could get it cleaned up by running a light acid based solution through the heater core, letting it sit for awhile, then rinsing, repeat until it was pretty much all cleaned out. But the other 25% of the time, dropping the entire dash, removing the heater control unit out, unhooking all the vaccum lines, just to put that stupid core in, it sucked.
well, live and learn I guess... i used it when I was younger and dicked up the heater core in my lebaron, that was when i first learned about how bad it is.