How much mpg are you getting? - Page 2 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > SRT-4 Discussion

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 47955

21-23 average with stock tune and 3inch no kitten turbo back exhaust... Still need to install the wide band and tune
moosemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 33036

29.21 last tank. 100 miles to beach, 30 miles in town over a couple days, 100 miles back home from beach, then 2 more days of driving to and from work - 22 miles each day

how much hp should i have?
Hi N Mity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90128

Quote: Originally Posted by Rhunter View Post
Why are you gay?

Seriously tho. There is this thing called the search button and it's pretty cool! You type in a question and magically, you get the answer to said question.

You want to meet me? My Mom lives in Philly and I visit fairly often. We can meet if you would like.

There is a search feature on every forum and site obviously i use it and everyone else, like i told you last time its a "forum" im asking for fresh opinions and answers on current faq's and discussions . so if your know it all self doesnt like my questions or discussions i dont know why you all ways d!ck riding my business, keep comments to yourself dont you think? And sure if you like so you can start start by giving me the address if you really feel like.. I have a very distinct set of tactics and skills from 6years experience as a US. Marine and wouldn't mind breaking pricks like yourself. In my opinion if your going to be helpful and share your "knowledge" if any to the fellow members of this site then do so. Including myself would be thankfull otherwise keep things to yourself.

AG Free
New to SrtForums / vet of b20vtec.com owner of a 96 civic all motor gsr and now decided to buy my 04 eblue srt needed a bigger more comfortable and sporty daily driver and what better way to go then srt4, here to make some friends,ideas,tech help,faq's, etc Many plans heading my way for my SRT, hoping to be Car of the month sometime
venom_srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 84306

Quote: Originally Posted by venom_srt4 View Post
I have a very distinct set of tactics and skills from 6years experience as a US. Marine

Was your daughter kidnapped by Albanians while on vacation in France?
NickOBSRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 36794

There is a search feature on every forum and site obviously i use it and everyone else, like i told you last time its a "forum" im asking for fresh opinions and answers on current faq's and discussions . so if your know it all self doesnt like my questions or discussions i dont know why you all ways d!ck riding my business, keep comments to yourself dont you think? And sure if you like so you can start start by giving me the address if you really feel like.. I have a very distinct set of tactics and skills from 6years experience as a US. Marine and wouldn't mind breaking pricks like yourself. In my opinion if your going to be helpful and share your "knowledge" if any to the fellow members of this site then do so. Including myself would be thankfull otherwise keep things to yourself.

AG Free

Well good for you! You do realize you are not the only person in the world with Military service right? I too have some skills that I've acquired along the way as well.

But I digress tuff guy. You ask bullshit questions that have been covered 100 million fucking times! You want to contribute? How about discussing something that is relevant. If you don't know enough about cars to trouble shoot poor gas milage I recommend you take an automotive class at your local Juco. Next time I'm up north io will be more than glad to see if you can break me.

Nunca Levanta
A Lotta turbo! Small motor! And a Go Pedal!!

Lets re-grow the community! Subscribe to: www.elralforacingmedia.com
Rhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
SRT of the Month

Member Number: 32888
Lifetime Premium Member

AG Free

Ok mr tuff guy I too was in the Usmc but only 4 years. If you were a grunt u where a monkey. Whoopee doo. Haha. So take ur "skills" and go on a marine forum. We don't care!
Need Fuel setup ideas click here
Props go out to:
Mindmelt101, Tuner Geeks, Act, Wikyd Performance, Pwerks

Last edited by underSRTarmor; 09-26-2012 at 05:49 PM.
underSRTarmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
SRTotM Moderator

Member Number: 78946

AG Free

You spent 6 years in the marines want a cookie
Attached Thumbnails
How much mpg are you getting?-imageuploadedbyautoguide1348706103.663203.jpg  

Huge Thanks to Kevin Warren For.. Many many things

MAP EF4 stock block, stock head
452whp on EMS at 26 psi
100&92 octane mix

Fully built long block and big numbers coming!
Bad98rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 88244

Quote: Originally Posted by NickOBSRT View Post

Hahaha....I was thinking the same thing when I read this...though I think Liam neeson could take us all at once with nothing but his pinkie.
dustin.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 88382

i get about 18-19 on a horrid tune.
completely built stage 3 motor. 60ar turbo bfmic Mobil1 oil all through out. 750c inject runnning 42 psi alot of factors...

Mopar Gaskets
-Mopar CrankShaft/Hermonic Balancer -Mopar Bearings
-Crower Stage3 CamShafts -Crower Titanium valve springs/Retainers -Rev Oversized Valves
-Wisco Piston/Rings 8.8:1 -Eagle Rods
-ARP Rod Bolts -ARP Head Studs
Lots more ... =]
v3n0m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 82263

AG Free

real killers move in silence.Remember that.

260whp/320tq @benchmark tuning

Last edited by chicagoskittle; 09-26-2012 at 11:10 PM.
chicagoskittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #26 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 87344

Meet tonight for the nj guys at starbucks in edgewater nj, so far 11 srts down just a heads up fellas pm me for more info
Old 09-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90128

Quote: Originally Posted by NickOBSRT View Post

😂😂😂 thats pretty funny actually only difference no kidnapped daughters here.

AG Free
New to SrtForums / vet of b20vtec.com owner of a 96 civic all motor gsr and now decided to buy my 04 eblue srt needed a bigger more comfortable and sporty daily driver and what better way to go then srt4, here to make some friends,ideas,tech help,faq's, etc Many plans heading my way for my SRT, hoping to be Car of the month sometime
venom_srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 54763

wow the "vets" really fucked this one up. i get between 20-22 mpg with mixed city and highway driving.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #29 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 54763

AG Free

so wait. r u gonna look for him? find him? and kill him? liam neeson style?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #30 (permalink)
User Banned

Member Number: 35677
Default Non boosting and TB upgrade

Even with my new bored TB/throttle sticking (soon to be fixed) I am seeing at least 30-40 more miles on a freeway tank with not much boosting.

But then where the traffic starts to hit the interchange, NO - boost is MANDATORY, out accelerating people at "pole position" is a turbo owners statement.

I don't permit cars out accelerating me on steep hills, high elevation, tight corners or when they change lanes thinking they can get one car length ahead.

Except when a mustang bullit or camaro or something so fast you don't want to bother - just act like you don't even see it. Stare straight ahead
ValleyRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement