How many have been pulled over for exaust? - Page 5 - Dodge SRT Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 07:05 PM
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
WOW, Nice thread bump! Digging deep here!

04 Black Neon SRT4 DCR Block and Head/BW S256 Powered Original Owner!
07 White Xterra (Daily Driver)
08 Silver Caliber SRT4 #2,905 of 5,674 Produced (STOCK)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 08:38 PM
SRTforums Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffM View Post
Epic thread bump.
Lol that's funny I didn't even see te last post was in 2003 . I just type it in Google and it poped up .
post #63 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 08:53 PM
SRTforums Member

Yea every one talks about how bad it is every where else, here in NC we don't have issues like that, my exhaust is strait pipe with a resonator and is loud as crap, Nebr been pulled for it, my first 240 was just a header lol, no cop ever pulled me over.

My buddy drives around a skyline illegally registered..., nothing lol
post #64 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 08:59 PM
SRTforums Member

what srt hasnt lol i have..but only when i go to meets when they try 2 kick us out but driving around town cops dont pay no mind

Corn Fed
PTE Powered 6262
480whp 430wtq 28psi Stock Long Block
www.youtube.com/SunkistSRT
post #65 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 10:27 PM
SRTforums Member

I got pulled over in mt view ca when i was looking at data on a scanner before work. Cop said it was modified exhaust but also thought it was a customers car and gave me a warning to tell them to fix it, lol, i wasent gonna argue, only have a gutted cat though. With all the damn bikes creating 5 times the noise i will never understand it.
post #66 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 10:36 AM
SRTforums Member

Im going to jump in here and say this is pathetic. If you are on here stating you hate ALL police then you are clearly a criminal/drug addict/etc. If you really knew police forces then you would know the honor and teamwork involved. Police are here to protect the innocent meaning people that cannot protect themselves like yourself. It is not the officers fault they are under constant pressure from the local and state governments to write more petty tickes to create revenue. Also you are suprised when something bad happens because you were going 80 in a 40? Popping the cars 150mph cherry on a vacant country road or highway its totally cool with me but flying thru towns where the limit is 35 to 40 screams inexperience and ignorance. Final thought for all the california winners on this thread. I was born in cali as well as lived there. You are not connected to reality. The fast a furious craze has taken you over. You are often the reason tuners get a bad name. The suburbs is not like the rural country where you have freedom.You have no where safe to drive to the limit except at the track. Its too dam hot there and everyone thinks by buying a hybrid/EV they are saving the earth while in fact destroying it further. Just be happy that your women are freakishly hot and you have Irwindale speedway for the time being.

The SRT4. Loved by those who knew them. Hated by those who could'nt catch up. Thank you PVO.
post #67 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 AM
SRTforums Member

Im going to jump in here and say this is pathetic. If you are on here stating you hate ALL police then you are clearly a criminal/drug addict/etc. If you really knew police forces then you would know the honor and teamwork involved. Police are here to protect the innocent meaning people that cannot protect themselves like yourself. It is not the officers fault they are under constant pressure from the local and state governments to write more petty tickes to create revenue. Also you are suprised when something bad happens because you were going 80 in a 40? Popping the cars 150mph cherry on a vacant country road or highway its totally cool with me but flying thru towns where the limit is 35 to 40 screams inexperience and ignorance. Final thought for all the california winners on this thread. I was born in cali as well as lived there. You are not connected to reality. The fast a furious craze has taken you over. You are often the reason tuners get a bad name. The suburbs is not like the rural country where you have freedom.You have no where safe to drive to the limit except at the track. Its too dam hot there and everyone thinks by buying a hybrid/EV they are saving the earth while in fact destroying it further. Just be happy that your women are freakishly hot and you have Irwindale speedway for the time being.

The SRT4. Loved by those who knew them. Hated by those who could'nt catch up. Thank you PVO.
post #68 of 147 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 11:15 AM
SRTforums Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaliox View Post

this statement is FALSE, police are there for the safety/betterment of the community/society, not individuals protection. which means if a small group becomes less than docile, even if they are gathering peacefully, the police can and will use force where necessayr andmake arrests. don't beleive me? look up some documentaries during bush's latest reign after the patriot act, several peaceful protests where forcefully removed with several arrests with no actual crime committed.

so much for that affidavit they signed BEFORE entering service that states they are required to uphold constitutonal rights.
post #69 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 12:30 AM
SRTforums Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaliox View Post
Before the "Police" or lack there off enforce the rules they should enforce it on themselves. I see plenty of police on cell phones talking and texting. Almost the whole Police force fly by the park doing 80+ on the main road right in front of the park I pray I dont see them hit a kid crossing the street. And their worried about people going 30 mph in a 25 mph. At 12 o clock at night they fly down the same street for them to all meet up for their lunch break. Second who are they to have tint on their personal cars. And they can run their cars through dmv when their modified. Dont tell me about their hear to protect and serve. "Majority" of them not all think that once they get that gun and badge their above the law and it should be like that. This summer the town over their police department tried to cover up on of their officers that crashed his car under the influence didnt work out for them so well.
post #70 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:35 AM
SRTforums Member

There should really be a grammar check app.. haha

2004 Flame Red: AGP 50 trim, bfmic, AGP return line, 750cc, AEM cai, dogbones, 3" downpipe with e-cutout.
post #71 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 11:16 AM
SRTforums Member

Only time anything was ever said to me was coming on the post at Knox. This Old guy checking IDs said that thing is a little loud don't you think. I said yeah but it's stock. He said no way you should put a 40 series flow master on it lol

2005 SRT4- Diablosport Sport, MPx BFMIC, AGP Hardpipe w/TurboXS BOV, custom side exit, AEM Cai, Mopar strut bars, turbo xs boost controller, Kinetic wastegate, ported intake manifold MSD coil and wires.
post #72 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 12:42 PM
SRTforums Member

Never been pulled over once for my exhaust. There's cars and a lot of trucks louder than my car. Cops don't seem to care about noise in my area

post #73 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 12:45 PM
SRTforums Member

running a needswings race dump on mine and never been fucked with
post #74 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 01:06 PM
SRTforums Member

I've NEVER been pulled over for my "exaust" but I have been pulled over for my Stock "exhaust"..lol..

[/URL]
post #75 of 147 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 01:33 PM
SRTforums Member

ive never been pulled over for my car and ive got a full 3" DP -> exhaust, but ive got a nice 24" magnaflow straight through muffler added to my car this last spring/winter and it's so much nicer than a straight 3" pipe.

before i had to "yell" at my girlfriend to have a conversation with her at highway speeds, lol

now it isnt too bad, a little loud, but not too shabby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazsion View Post
lol not all srt-4's have turbos xD
08' BMW 135i
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode