How many have been pulled over for exaust? - Page 4 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > SRT-4 Discussion

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2003, 12:05 PM   #46 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 759

:x If I piss some people off, so be it! If morrons! Want to blame someone for this sopposed harrasment, blame those fucking loosers out there driving their cars that mama and dada gave them like total fucking assholes!! Man, it's pretty funny, i live in cali, I have an srt, and a a charger with motor that sounds like a muffeled nascar, and DAMM!! I havent been pulled over in about 5 years!! And no, I dont drive like an old lady! Like someone said before, if it wasent for these little wannabe fast and furiuos FAGS! with pathetic jokes for cars, then you guys would not be getting pulled over. And haers another clue, if you drive like an idiet, you are going to get pulled over sooner or later. And finnally for all you loosers saying fuck the police! well fuck you!! Go cry a river to your mommy!! When some looser is trying to brake in your house, or some asshole does not want to get pulled over and runs from them, or even better yet, if some fucking oxygen theive protestor is trashing your nieghborhood, whos there to take of business.
If you want to make stupid comment like that, do us all a favor and go to some looser site and do it. And by the way if that is what you play in your car that mommy and daddy gave you when you get pulled over, then you deserve to have the biggest asshole cop pull you over. OUT!!!
manny z is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2003, 12:28 PM   #47 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Member Number: 931
Lifetime Premium Member

Manny Z now that you have said you haven't been pulled over and got a ticket. Let us know in the next week or two that you got one.

I know when I got my last ticket, but I don't bring it up for bad luck. :-)
gargoile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 02:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1055

taking care of business... uhh yea... if you live in a nice neighborhood sure... but here it takes forever to get the police out here...and they are always at the front.... messing with people that have cars they have never seen i have has 3 cars... pulled over 3 times... 1 per car... no real infractions either... radio too loud... hmm... well in a car that doesnt have a radio thats kinda hard isnt it? tried to get me on some bs about my liscense plate light not beign bright enough... my mom has had 3 cars too ... guess what pulled over 3 times... neighbors got a new car... guess what pulled over.... but when the radio that i supposedly had up too loud got stolen... called the cops 3 times... no cops... but i ll bet if i said there is some black guy over here smoking weed and drinking... they would of been right over... to arrest me... you may believe in cops... but in this neighborhood... i truly dont....
Old 06-23-2003, 03:24 PM   #49 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 920

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon.Starkie
Yeah - Why is it that those Harleys can get away with being loud as f**k!?!? :x

An other bikes too!

We only get away with it cuz they can't catch us!

I've got a tuned EX500 with a 2 into 1 straight pipe... it's loud as HELL! (I bought it from a guy who modified it and I like it, so I ain't about to change it.) I usually try to show respect for folks when I'm riding through residential neighborhoods or if I'm going through a tunnel with a pedestrian walkway, I usually keep it in the quieter RPMs or just pull in the clutch.

I have never been hassled for noise by the cops and I've been pulled over once already. The cop let me go, too. No ticket, just a warning for going 100 in a 55.

ops:
Old 06-23-2003, 05:11 PM   #50 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 759

:? Know that I have had a few cups of coffe, and the day is comming to an end for me, I am a little more calm now, not by much. I understand that that everywhere is going to have cops that should not be cops. shit, I know a few! But to go on how cops are oxygen theivs, they mess with you for no apperant reason, and say that you play those dumb ass songs when you get pulled over, is just plain low!! The only individuals that you usually have that opinion, are low lifes that like braking the law. A few years ago in my parants nieghborhood, wich is nice and quite, some drug dealers moved in a couple of houses next to theirs. It took me a little over a yaer to get the cops to investagate the house and raid them. I also asked an Army buddy of mine that is a u.s. marshall to talk to a friend of his in the DEA, to give this PD a call a let them knoe to get their heads out thier asses about this matter. Over a fucking year!! If any body should have a reason to feel somewhat like a cop hater it should be me. But guess what, I am a lot smarter then that. i am not going to be going around saying that all cops suck because of this incident. By the way, if, and maybe if, I do get pulled over, i am not going to bitch and whine about it.
manny z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 06:13 PM   #51 (permalink)
User Banned

Member Number: 292

ALL COPS == DICKS

I got my accord stolen in philly and the cops were like whatever... while i was freakin out... tryin to file a report over the phone. They were like "you have to come to the station" i was like wtf?>!@#?

PUT a fucking all point bulletin on my god damn fuckin car you fat piece of shit racial profiling respect my authratah cocksucker. They found my car 4 months later totalled. grrr

My supra I get pulled over 5 fuckin times for not having a front plate

fuck da police!
block911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 09:36 AM   #52 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 977

I've heard SRT and SVT owners getting pulled over for modified exhaust, just the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

Not if, but when I get my SRT we'll see if I get pulled over for DWB or for being a black man in an SRT-4 with a loud exhaust...

Now S3R Powered!
dj4monie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 11:11 AM   #53 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1367

Quote:
Originally posted by el_jefe
Heh, a guy here in Cali got his car impounded for a "illegal turbo and exhaust" :evil:

That was I! I just recently got the tickets signed off by the CHP. Whats funny is I should up wiht paper work from West Covina Dodge to show it is all stock. They still were being asses about it. Took them about an hour and half to finally decide to sign it off. They were on the phone with someone, next thing I know the officer came and threw the tickets towards and said '' get the f@#$ out of here'''. LOL its funny cause that was the partner of the officer who gave me it and impounded the car that night. Now I got court on the 20th to finally finsih all this crap
draztic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 11:25 AM   #54 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1876

What part of Cali did that happen in?
Old 07-31-2003, 11:55 AM   #55 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 494

me once for exhaust , explained it was stock he left..

gf twice
once for exhasut , once for obstructed plates

garrett wastegate@ 15psi, agp bop, atp stage 2 w/racepipe, pvo hood mod, atp upp, txs rfl blow off valve, k+n drop filter, momo interior bitz, excelon/kappa perfect audio
pvo wing decal's coming soon !!
thispainisours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 12:37 PM   #56 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
don't pm me about FS access

Member Number: 671
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by block911
ALL COPS == DICKS

I got my accord stolen in philly and the cops were like whatever... while i was freakin out... tryin to file a report over the phone. They were like "you have to come to the station" i was like wtf?>!@#?

PUT a fucking all point bulletin on my god damn fuckin car you fat piece of shit racial profiling respect my authratah cocksucker. They found my car 4 months later totalled. grrr

My supra I get pulled over 5 fuckin times for not having a front plate

fuck da police!

Where do you live? no front plates in PA,.. so.. jersey?

Quote: Originally Posted by fl00ples View Post
Just bought a nexus 7!!

smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 01:00 PM   #57 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 926

I got outta a speeding ticket because the cop liked my car. Was doing over 75 in a 55 too .

Never got an exhaust ticket. And I'm running a turboback with no cat. I love cops around here.

Ryan
Old 08-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #58 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90172

Ya all never understand why we get pulled over for Exhuast for one the car comes out the dealer louder then most cars , second it's a Exhuast we like to hear how sweet it sounds . Does any one have issues on color does it seem like u get pulled over more cause u drive a loud red srt or say compared to a white srt ??
Mkv25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #59 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 82680

Epic thread bump.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #60 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 88933

I'm running a needswing 3" dp into factory exhaust with no cats. I've never had anything said to me and I drive about 65 miles round trip every day. I just drive the car normal and no problems.

Holy shit I didn't realize this came from the grave.

Autoguide iPhone app

NEEDSWING DP | GREDDY BOV | DSP
asummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement