How many have been pulled over for exaust? - Page 3 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > SRT-4 Discussion

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2003, 09:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1679

It must be part of the job description :roll:
Before I sold it . . I had a Greddy ebc w/ remote, Ebiach Pro Kit, KYB Struts, tower braces, End Links, AEM Intake, 3" Turbo Back, AGP Wastegate, MSD, Motor Mounts, Greddy T-T, Short Throw w/ boogers, Clear Corners and Rear Tail, UPP w/ Turbo XS RFL, Stage 1, Underdrive Pulley, 280gph fuel ppump, Clarion DVD player, SE 1000w amp, 1.5 Farad Cap, 2 Kicker CVR 12", Infinity Components, PS2 and the list went on.
UnknownSuperhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2003, 10:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1055

SUPERHERO.... OLD JOKE... BUT GOOD JOKE... and if you were doing 155 the cop has no chance in hell of catching you cop cars top out around 130... and just think of how long it would take his overweight ford pos to get up that high.... they need to put that tubby on a diet...
Old 06-22-2003, 10:11 PM   #33 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1630

Quote: Originally Posted by FastAttack
eh I wonder any of you floridians gotten pulled over yet? heheh

i live in south florida and got pulled over....because the cop wanted to look under my hood, he was planning on buying one and thought pulling me over would be easier then driving out to a dealership after he got off but as for being pulled over for my exhuast? nah we have no emissions in florida
dymondboy2f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
User Banned

Member Number: 1430

I have come up for a name for this problem ! You know how they have racial profiling, this is Vehicle Profiling and I am sick and fucking tired of it. We are not all ricers that just need the attention of a Coffee Can exhaust. When I was in High School in 96-99 I probably got pulled over 100 times in my 68 Ford F-100 pick up. The paint wasn't the greatest but my motor was built. The fucking cop one day told me the reason they pulled me over is because there was a car like this reported stolen. I said " first of all its a truck, and second who the fuck would want to steal a truck that looked like this ? " I have only been pulled over once here in Dickskin (Dixon)CA. For to loud of exhaust . It was the same night that I picked up my SRT from folsom lake dodge. I was like Dude I just bought it 3 hrs ago. He let me go but wasnt very happy. I also reminded him that he should be looking for the asshole that stole my girlfriends radio out of her Acura. But I guess that doesnt bring in enough revenue for the city.

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
A MUTHA FUCKIN COP KILLER !!!!!

I roll around with a CD i made that I play when I get pulled over.
1.) Ice T - Cop Killer
2.)NWA- Fuck the Police
3.)Inner Circle-Cops theme
CALI SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:39 PM   #35 (permalink)
User Banned

just needed to vent !!! :twisted:
I have been driving all day !
Old 06-22-2003, 10:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 541

I should mention that the incident where I got the ticket for 80 in a 40 was a seperate day and time than the time I was pulled over for "exhaust, and still got a ticket for the tint. (fix-it)

"When you ask the SRT-4 to take you somewhere fast, it punches you in the face, throws you over its shoulder, and runs, screaming, so quickly that its tires can barely keep up."
SyberKhanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 1504

first off, all you cop bashers, i plan on entering the academy soon so watch it with all that!
second, not all cops are dicks...I'll tell you right now, I'm more likely to ticket a suburban for speeding than an srt-4.
third, the reason ca is the only place you're seeing that problem is because of the street racing "epidemic"...all cops in that area have been trained to spot illegal mods on the cars......good idea, but way overboard!
finally, as for cool cops...if you can stand the people, the local cops here (darien being the exception for the most part) are the coolest! got pulled over for doin 55 in a 25 and just got yelled at, for doing 43-35...cop never even got out of the car! just pulled me over, then pulled up next to me and said to slow down. also, the stamford cops rock! ever see supertroopers? red lights? speeders? who gives a shit! somebody going to slow? these nice flashing lights will clear my way! haha, love it!
Solo II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
cj
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 279

Quote: Originally Posted by CALI SRT
I have come up for a name for this problem ! You know how they have racial profiling, this is Vehicle Profiling and I am sick and fucking tired of it. We are not all ricers that just need the attention of a Coffee Can exhaust. When I was in High School in 96-99 I probably got pulled over 100 times in my 68 Ford F-100 pick up. The paint wasn't the greatest but my motor was built. The fucking cop one day told me the reason they pulled me over is because there was a car like this reported stolen. I said " first of all its a truck, and second who the fuck would want to steal a truck that looked like this ? " I have only been pulled over once here in Dickskin (Dixon)CA. For to loud of exhaust . It was the same night that I picked up my SRT from folsom lake dodge. I was like Dude I just bought it 3 hrs ago. He let me go but wasnt very happy. I also reminded him that he should be looking for the asshole that stole my girlfriends radio out of her Acura. But I guess that doesnt bring in enough revenue for the city.

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
A MUTHA FUCKIN COP KILLER !!!!!

I roll around with a CD i made that I play when I get pulled over.
1.) Ice T - Cop Killer
2.)NWA- Fuck the Police
3.)Inner Circle-Cops theme

Oh, I bet your on all their Christmas card lists :shock: So far all 3 cops have been cool. They still don't believe its stock and would have given me a ticket for anything else, but they couldn't find anything.

S1, K&N drop in, Eibach Pro, MSG Wires, 160 t-stat
Best Time 1.9 60', 13.7 @ 101 on street tires
cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 249

This is a good post for me as a young driver!!

lol but i do have a story. I'm 17 and when this happend i was 15. Literally...I look like 20-21...i can buy beer w/o being card'd. Anyway... I was in my friends car (very nice Chrysler Conquest TSi) in his pass. seat... and he is about 30 years old. So he got pulled over for speeding. The cop asked him why he was speeding and he said. "Sorry officer, my wife left me for a cop and I ran b/c I thought you were bringing her back."

Needless to say...the cop had a sence of humor and just laughed his ass off and told my friend to slow down. It was hilarious...it was soo hard for me to keep from laughing while he was talking to the cop. Truly a great day.

'65 Coronet
Hughes Cam 204, 212 deg.lift @.050:405", 420" lift@1.5
Hughes Hyd. lifters
Hughes Dual springs 1105
Edelb Perf Intake
Edelb Perf 750 cfm carb
9.5:1 compression
11" converter
3.55:1 rear diff. gears
SuperTrapp straight through Mufflers (dual)
#s Coming Soon
Black_Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Black_Rain

lol but i do have a story. I'm 17 and when this happend i was 15. Literally...I look like 20-21...i can buy beer w/o being card'd. Anyway... I was in my friends car (very nice Chrysler Conquest TSi) in his pass. seat... and he is about 30 years old. So he got pulled over for speeding. The cop asked him why he was speeding and he said. "Sorry officer, my wife left me for a cop and I ran b/c I thought you were bringing her back."

Needless to say...the cop had a sence of humor and just laughed his ass off and told my friend to slow down. It was hilarious...it was soo hard for me to keep from laughing while he was talking to the cop. Truly a great day.

sorry man, just heard that joke the other day...nice try though, and a classic none-the-less
Old 06-22-2003, 10:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
Project Blue
SRTforums Admin

Member Number: 1161
Lifetime Premium Member

just needed to vent !!! :twisted:
I have been driving all day !

Well I know for a fact if you look in your teens and your driving a car with big exauhst around this area.. BAM your pulled over..

guess the honda ricer community made it this way hehe
FastAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 11:01 PM   #42 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 249

Quote: Originally Posted by iamgod712
Quote: Originally Posted by Black_Rain

sorry man, just heard that joke the other day...nice try though, and a classic none-the-less

I swear to you man! I've heard it told. But obviously so did my friend. Because he definately told it to the cop. Maybe I should have taped it for u.

'65 Coronet
Hughes Cam 204, 212 deg.lift @.050:405", 420" lift@1.5
Hughes Hyd. lifters
Hughes Dual springs 1105
Edelb Perf Intake
Edelb Perf 750 cfm carb
9.5:1 compression
11" converter
3.55:1 rear diff. gears
SuperTrapp straight through Mufflers (dual)
#s Coming Soon
Black_Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 11:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
User Banned

Im gunna join the CHP academy soon too!! That way I can drive fast, but legal, and hot rod the tax payers car. I get to carry a gun, shoot people, and beat people that piss me off. I get to carry kinky handcuffs, and pepper spray, so she cant see me rape her, and then I'll beat her with a flash light, and hop in my car and go get a coffee and donut ! Does that pretty much sum up my future occupation ?
Old 06-22-2003, 11:15 PM   #44 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 480

See, I drove my Pos Frontier worse than I did my SRT, but ahh now I get like what is it, 2 tickets a month.

So as I said before

Fuck the police, fuck the police!

Damn I need to go watch the "Getaway in Stockholm" series again.

By the way, "NeonDan" Dan ahem, still owes me $146 and some change.

To all you dumb fucks that don't think an SRT-4 isn't a neon, pull your head out of your asses. Try to sell the fucker and see what happens
Vanilla_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 11:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Im gunna join the CHP academy soon too!! That way I can drive fast, but legal, and hot rod the tax payers car. I get to carry a gun, shoot people, and beat people that piss me off. I get to carry kinky handcuffs, and pepper spray, so she cant see me rape her, and then I'll beat her with a flash light, and hop in my car and go get a coffee and donut ! Does that pretty much sum up my future occupation ?

I was gonna join the ct hp, till i learned ANYTHING over 85 in ANY circumstances is reckless driving (arrested, car towed, mandatory suspension of liscense, high-risk driver forms, fine, possible jail time) i decided to be a local cop and enforce laws i actually believe in. so much for a high speed chase! lol. oh well, I'll just have to fuck with rich white people in bmw's instead hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement