Then you should most probably take off the front bumper.
(1) Remove splash shield attaching screws.
(2) Remove fasteners attaching air dam to crossmember
(3) SRT-4 vehicle remove four attaching screws
(4) Disconnect fog lamp wiring harness, if
(5) Remove nuts attaching front bumper fascia to
bottom of fender flange. (Fig. 3), and (Fig. 4).
6) Remove fascia from vehicle.
(7) SRT-4 vehicle remove the fascia to crossmember
upper blockers from the fascia (Fig. 5).
Thats the removal instructions direct from the manual. Taking off the front bumper is a easy, once you do it, it wont take you longer then 10 minutes to complete.
MOD List: DiabloSport, PTP Checkvalve, JMB CC, JMB UPP, JMB Ultimate Intake, MaxxFab 3" TBE Duel Tip, MaxxFab 3" O2, Greddy Type S BOV, AGP Breather CC, AGP BFMIC w/SB Crashbar