Dodge SRT Forum banner

220 Guests visiting SRT-4 Discussion

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  jpizzitola 
#1 ·
The SRT-4 is still generating great interest, among the bang for the buck car enthusiast. SRTforums welcome our guests, and will always be the forum that provides the most information and help about the SRT-4.

#2 ·
Unfortunately most of the guests are actually "spiders". Web search engines and some other sites use Web crawling or spidering software to update their web content or indexes of others sites' web content. Web crawlers can copy all the pages they visit for later processing by a search engine which indexes the downloaded pages so the users can search much more efficiently.

So, that's a good thing, but it can be misleading when it comes to the actual volume of visitors you are getting. I found that out first hand about 20 years ago when I created my first web page, kept wondering wtf was up with visitors from weird countries and strange I.P. numbers, etc, then found out what it was.

#13 ·
Unfortunately most of the guests are actually "spiders". Web search engines and some other sites use Web crawling or spidering software to update their web content or indexes of others sites' web content. Web crawlers can copy all the pages they visit for later processing by a search engine which indexes the downloaded pages so the users can search much more efficiently.QUOTE]

I was wondering how there were 400 something guests on here.
That's crazy. I've never even heard of that.

#19 ·
i got mine for 3000 and well worth it. just been fixing a lot of neglect. Just ordered new UDP from modern because of vibration issues with the stock UDP in the 2000 RPM range. I think i have put around 500 in the car so far in sensors and plugs etc... i love the car and its a lot of fun but not turning out to be the reliable daily driver i was hoping for. Maybe once i get all the bugs worked out it will stop breaking all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.