Dodge SRT Forum banner

NJ Spotted thread

142K views 2K replies 111 participants last post by  SJSRT4 
#1 ·
just cause NY has one doesnt mean NJ cant have one haha

i see SRT's around and always wonder who they are on here
so if you see an SRT in NJ post it up here!!

so i will start off

there is a Eblue, looks mostly stock that lives abt a mile from my house. i see him all around town. looks to be a young kid. wanted to know if anyone knew a kid who just got a eblue in budd lake!

#3 ·
At Rutgers New Brunswick, theres a Silver one that parks on Busch Campus, and ther is also a yellow, black and orange one that i always see on College Ave Campus

#9 ·
O what you dont mension me Whitesrt. Anyway I got an 04 Silver one here in hackettstown Im only 5 min from white srt4 there is another e blue one i see around town, Also a red one with grey stripe i have seen a few times.

#10 ·
hahaha i know you tho. ha

that blue one lives about a miles from me..
never seen the red one tho.

a Commemerative edition with a 50 trim and blue rims lives bye Scrub a dub tho

#13 ·
ha nice nice i was most likely sleeping. what you doin bye the castle??

the black one is an 03 pretty much stock just upgraded BOV. i forget his name i hang out with his one buddy that has a 90's mustang

#15 ·
white on parkway south, local lanes, got off at rt 35/36 exit around 3:30pm.
then a black going rt 34 south around 4:45pm. dude you look like a douche with your hat 3/4 sideways like that.

#16 ·
there's also a red with black wheels with a red pinstripe that parks at the AT&T/exercise shop on rt 22 east in watchung, across the street from the lukoil that recently got smashed up and the u-store-it place.

#18 ·
I know, it's sad.
I'm expecting another rash of "profiling" this year I think.

#19 ·
howabout the black one i saw on the GSP north ~ exit 140 coming home last week, i was on my bike...

lowered, black stockers, stock turbo/ssqv and exhaust. i ride by give the thumbs up, say i have a red one, and head off minding my own.

not even noticing this man is behind me at like 125 just pacing me. here's a heads up...dont tailgate me on a bike because i will die once i get on the brakes and you cant stop. also doing burnouts trying to show off is also a way of conveying your doucheness not letting me know how cool you are.

#22 ·
howabout the black one i saw on the GSP north ~ exit 140 coming home last week, i was on my bike...

lowered, black stockers, stock turbo/ssqv and exhaust. i ride by give the thumbs up, say i have a red one, and head off minding my own.

not even noticing this man is behind me at like 125 just pacing me. here's a heads up...dont tailgate me on a bike because i will die once i get on the brakes and you cant stop. also doing burnouts trying to show off is also a way of conveying your doucheness not letting me know how cool you are.
i feel like an ass but i lol'ed when i read this haha. im sorry but you are true. i always give bikers TONS of room on the road because i have had some friends crash them because of stupid drivers, so far nothing serious so im happy for my friends. it the only reason why i dont want a bike yet

#104 ·
Haha that was me, it was Exit 114 Holmdel/Middletown, I remember that, what's up man??

To set the record straight it's not a caliber badge, but the SRT-4 badge from the Caliber SRT-4. I may get rid of the turbo badge LOL. I just don't dig the completely debadged look.

A real SRT owner would have pulled over, broke out the duct tape, caught up to the Supra, lost to the Supra then came to the boards and told us all how he won by 17 bus lengths.

Noob.
LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#26 ·
spotted a silver SRT4 in Secaucus, around 10pm on friday (may 30th), without the wing, had a molded back, I believe black wheels and passed through the parking lot at Hoolihans. I was on foot.

also spotted an orange blast SRT4 at Englishtown today that ended up running. I cheered for you dude.

#28 ·
the Supra pulled up alongside me on the ride home.. I had to keep looking straight seeing my BOV piping came off again so I had 0 boost pressure. I wanted to 60 roll so bad.. *sigh*

another time.

#38 ·
no one ever sees me.
I'm like stealth neon. :paranoid:

#41 ·
Neither, its black and thats me too lol. I go home to work on Friday and Saturday nights. Next week I go back to full time though. If anyone needs anything from advance lmk or stop in and see me. I'll cut you guys a little discount.
than was that you i saw this morning bye any chance on 46 in budd lake???

#43 ·
Nope wasnt me. I've been down at my place at Rutgers all day studying for exams. :( I have seen a black one in and around Newton, I constantly get calls from friends asking if it was me. I haven't been able to track down who it is though.

Also everyone check out the thread I posted. Wed night meetings at the TGI Fridays in Ledgewood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.