Dodge SRT Forum banner

OFFICIAL SoCal SPOTTED THREAD!

983K views 7K replies 471 participants last post by  SNOOPALOOP 
#1 · (Edited)
its about time we have one of these. can we get this as a Sticky?

See less See more
#2 ·
ok i saw a black stock SRT-4 on my way to work this morning. i was on the 8 west and it was on the 8 east. i would say it was Daryl, but it was going to fast for him.

#5 ·
Daryl said:
mole' said:
ok i saw a black stock SRT-4 on my way to work this morning. i was on the 8 west and it was on the 8 east. i would say it was Daryl, but it was going to fast for him.
14 seconds or less por favor
Wrong Daryl man, i was talking about 04SRTMAN. his name is Daryl. he has a slow Black SRT-4

#8 ·
where at, im Silver with dark ass tint on black 18s

#9 ·
Saw a Black SRT-4 pulling out of a parking lot in Century City off Century Park East not too long ago, about 1-2 weeks ago. Also Ran into a white SRT on the 101 South, and a black SRT with a Stage 2 badge on Venice St heading west. Seen him about 5 times already, kinda cocky.

#11 ·
saw a black SRT-4 with some white stickers on the back window on the 8 west today near the 163/805 exits. it had 2 white dudes in it.

#19 ·
gc_714 said:
Saw a red srt at the block of orange yesterday. Friday inthe parkin lot.
with black rims?

#20 ·
Black-Beauty4 said:
DodgeSalesman said:
Red SRT-4 w/ black racing stripes. In La Crescenta all the time.
Do you have a silver one? or are you the one with the white one with the strips? everytime i see you im not in my Srt.

YEah seen him too...Saw his when he first bought it also Same as mine acr. his car is mostly show im guessing..

Yeah, I'm the silver one.

#21 ·
I always see a White Srt4 parked in front of a house in La Mirada by the golf course......you in here.......i'm the Black Srt4 that passes your house very often

#23 ·
thanks x_srt_x for making this a sticky............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.