Dodge SRT Forum banner

Share those Christmas presents!

4K views 51 replies 30 participants last post by  kevin1533 
#1 ·
Lets see what we all got for Christmas!!!

Family got me Modern Performance custom red embroidered floor mats, SRT front nostril badge, Megan Racing lowering springs.

#8 ·
This is some good stuff! Especially you guys iSTAN and apexcrazy, can't wait to go big turbo!!

#9 ·
Edit-Creamer03 instead of iSTAN lol

#12 ·
I got an srt4 nostril badge and an agp hard cold side sipe. Also a nice camera, little tool box so I can finally organize my tools (thanks wife!) Some designer imposter cologne, and a nice LG 3D bluray player for our new LG 3d TV.

#16 ·
Got a new trans, clutch kit, billet shift selector, wonderer tob fork w/ pivot ball, new regular neon struts coming for the neon. Civic, i got new bushings and speed sensor. Hopefully i can get more parts

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#31 ·
thanks advans and like tuner said they're 19s. an tuner Im surprised ur car has lasted this long. I wouldn't budge on the price that's a pretty good deal the right person just hasn't seen it yet.

#35 ·
Hey...good idea!! Post up your address for everyone to see where you live......congrats on paying it off though!

#37 · (Edited)
Maybe not, especially if you don't live close. But most pics on here are viewable to the general public. I can view his pic without being logged in. Maybe it's just me, but unless I know you personally I do not want you knowing my home address. Growing up in Chicago, and seeing some of the things I have has made me a bit over-protective I guess, especially because I have a wife and 2 young kids at home. Hell, if I sell something on Craigslist I don't have anyone come to my house. How many members on srtforums do you think are relatively close to him? How many of those do you think he actually knows?

#43 · (Edited)
Well this is what my wife got me for Christmas. I almost forgot the description of the parts! Parts consist of Wiesco Pistons 88mm 8.8:1, Eagle H Rods, Crane 12 Cams, Fadanza Cam Gears, ARP Head Studs, BC Valve Springs, DCR Windage Tray, DCR five layer head gasket, Upper and Lower mopar gasket sets, Mopar main bearings and rod bearings, Hahn 20G Turbo upgrade with billet 10 blade wheel, Hahn T-shirt, AGP shift extender kit, Gates timing belt, and NGK 5107 spark plugs. I think thats all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.