Dodge SRT Forum banner

2 Step

12K views 63 replies 14 participants last post by  MyGreenMachine 
#1 ·
why does this guys 2 step sound crazy loud? Its almost like its not cutting fuel?

#6 · (Edited)
I wasn't aware the N2MB box did either, I wired mine up and didn't think any of the wires went to the fuel system. It still blows loads of black smoke out too so its definitely still getting fuel. I was under impression that the green wire to the coil wires were to cut ignition, the cam sensor wire to sense RPMs, and the TPS sensor wire to sense WOT, and of course the power/ground/clutch sensor wires are obvious.

#12 · (Edited)
Cutting just spark u get alot of unburned fuel. Hence the pop bang pop pop bang.
The fuel injectors and the coil pack are controlled by the neg.(-). With ignition on there is a pos (+) supply on them as all times. The green/orange wire.

#18 ·
no problems to report........ AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! because everyone posts when they blow there motor due to excessive anti lag or two step i know a guy locally that use to bounce off anti lag for days..... imagine that he bent a rod. lol shocker

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#31 ·
So much misinformation going on, anti-lag retards timing not advances it. The point of anti-lag is to retard the timing so that most of the pressure is put on the turbine wheel of the turbo. Which is why anti-lag isn't smart for a dd, 2-step's or studder box or WOT box work way better and don't really harm anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.