Dodge SRT Forum banner

75mm throttle body

5K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  jay05acr 
#1 ·
I installed a custom built intake with a 75mm ford tb. The tb has a 3 wire ford tps and a 2 wire ford iac. after wireup everything works like its suppose to, however, when i'm looking at the tps sweep on scantool its going from 0.8v closed throttle to 4.5v wot. I know that 0.8v closed is normal but 4.5v wot??
old tps only went as far as 3.8v

#6 · (Edited)
LinkLow : yep using the ford IAC and TPS
the TB is 75mm BBK. intake is custom built

Tunerlover3 : Price!! Price!!

Paid $200.00 CDN
Images below

#7 · (Edited)
It shouldn't make much difference as far as function goes. Sure is a big throttle body for a mild sized turbo.

If it still has a smooth transitions between open and closed loop fueling and the car performs how it should, I don't see a problem with it.

The factory PCM only requires 2.3 volts from the TPS to enable WOT power enrichment, so as long as you are over that then you shouldn't have problems at WOT.

Send me a log

#8 ·
Throttle response in unreal, I see a big difference in how the car is performing.

Also With the new tital WG I installed, I'm still playing with the MBC trying to find a happy medium 3rd gear 4500 rpm spiking 22psi afr 11.2 and clutch is starting to slip lol what's next. I'll send you a log in a couple of days.. You think we might have to do any re-scailing with this intake? Stage 2+ clutch on order

#14 ·
Tube is either 1/4" or 1/8" thick haven't measured it but looks thick. pnp on runners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.