Dodge SRT Forum banner

02 neon lips????

8K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  SXT4 
#1 ·
I know this is a srt forum but I do hav a 02 neon I've been havin a lot of trouble finding a front lip for the car that is not the kaminari lip if anyone knows were I can finde one for my car it would b a huge help thanx guys!

#4 ·
...mopar has a lip for 02s

otherwise its either getting a 01-02 rt/acr or srt4 front bumper

#6 ·
Thanx guys I personaly favor the 02 style rather that the 03..05 neon front bumpers....im jus lookin for sumthin simple not to crazy thanx though ill look into the srt lips I hope they could b shaped around to fit my car that would b the shit lol

#9 ·
Yea check around on 2gn.org... They're a couple of peeps that did the si or type s lip... I did the mugen style lip on my neon... and yea, I'm pretty stuck on the 02 bumper as well :rofl:

Just find something you like and modify it to fit the bumper... The srt lips should be a little eaiser to modify though..

#13 ·
The dealer... I think their special discount is still going.. The front and rear lip package is like $100+shipping and the side skirts are like $60+shipping...

I have a friend that has the both packages that he might end of selling... Pm me a price and we'll go for there...

#14 ·
I had someone do a quick photochop of the mopar front lip on an 02 bumper for me a while back when I thought bout doing it and it looks pretty good... (Needs to be lined up and angles better)

It will have to be modified though... the 03+ bumper is wider...

#15 ·
THats what I thought that the mopar lips kits only fit nicely on 03-05 neons like my 04 sxt . I knew they didnt make them for the yrs 00-02 which is kind of stupid why casue 02 is when the sxts 1st came out. You will have to modify the front and rear casue they are different bumpers than what the lip kits are meant for. R/t sides will fit any 2nd gen neon including srt4s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.