Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#42 ·
I'll come up from Naples. My dad has a restraunt so if you want me to bring some hamburger meat or hotdogs let me know. I can bring like a 10lb round of hamburger meat, or a box of dogs. I'll try and get my gf to drive over from Orlando and bring some of her single female friends. Or unhappily together ones. I can also bring some ex's, but most of em are ex's for a reason.

#43 ·
haha, they are hot though :lol:

#46 ·
:feedback: Im new to the forum and the srt world. I live in orlando i would come up if its cool with you tampa folks. Just need a little direction, invitiation, and what you want me to bring. Plus i could use some advice on my mods with the budget i have. Oh and the for the ideal of the man bringing the girls from orlando and the x's that would be a plus too. Nothing against you good ole tampa folks. We can all always drive up to MONS and get some picture taken. Well someone give me a reply.

Desi

Stock till april 16,
no one counting of course

#48 ·
We could try and get a nice picture at buc's stadium again, with out getting kicked out for the infamous FWD donuts :rofl:

#49 · (Edited)

I'm down for Part Deux!

BTW guys, don't steal this pic for your sig, it's already mine, and will return when I replace "Hybrid's" memorial.

Thanks!

#50 ·
Yea, were gonna have more SRT's then that.

#51 · (Edited)
For those of you who have been here before, you know I can park 12 or more here, so we have the room.... :clap:

Where are the DSM guys going to be ???

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Come on over Desi...the more the merrier.

Directions will be posted at least a week before, but I'm within a mile of the junction of I-4 and I-75.

#56 ·
Sadly, I have to cancel. I attended the last one and I was looking forward to this one. Apparently, I gave my girlfriend the wrong date for the bbq and she scheduled a visit to her relatives on that Saturday. Damn my feeble mind. :lol: I'm sure you'll have some fun. Eat a burger for me.

#58 ·
I am not far away, but I have to work every Saturday. Besides, I haven't gotten my SRT-4 yet. So I don't wanna mess up the pics with my DSM. :crying:

The only reason that upsets me is because she's nonturbo. That's why I want a SRT-4. I just test drove an Electric Blue one with the Kicker system last night. Damn I'm in love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.