Dodge SRT Forum banner

Any El Paso SRT-4's?

466K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  P. Dub 
#1 ·
anyone on here from El Paso?

#35 ·
u sure cause i visited the site and it said that they only have the left lane of the track done! they got pics up and it dont look like much! do u guys know why they closed desert demons? that shit was tight! my team and i hit it up ever sunday. well atleast we getting u new one though

#36 ·
not positive i will get back to you on the track thing, they closed desert demons because he was not within regulations and did not have proper permits to run a sanctioned event like that, when the guys came to build the new track they are the ones who shut his ass down for not complying with ALL regulations to run a drag strip

#37 ·
well thats a shame! i know that dude was balling though! but yeah about the team just let us know a little about u and your whip! and then my team and i will see whats up and ill let u know

#38 ·
well, i come from a muscle car and motorcycle racing and building backround, i've had a couple tuner cars but only a gti and an mr2 and now this srt-4 but right now i have a 93 mustang coupe with a 393 stroker "built by me" and all the other goodies, its down right now because i busted the trans case, well see

#49 ·
just chill'n I installed some motor mount inserts and boy do they help out zero wheel hop, except when I do a burn out.

#48 ·
This sucks, when it's time for me to leave and PCS to Ft. Sill everybody wants to meet. Please tell me we can meet up before Feb. 8 cause I would love to meet some other srt's hit me up some time hopefully we can do a cruise just like we did with djortiz, that was awsome. But like I said hit me up maybe I can get ninja to roll wit us.

#52 ·
Good ole Oklahoma, I think that's your old stomping grounds I remember the plates u had. Dang that sucks bout ninja I haven't had any problems with mine (knocks on wood)

#54 ·
awwh yes i believe Lawton right? yeah i used to be stationed in tinker up in OKC...

good guys in OKC... but when i was there for vacation a couple weeks before i met you, it was hard for me to get peeps together... i used Myspace and the forums and i kinda failed... but i did meet some peeps..

you'll like it.. lots of wide open spaces:tongue::stab: